Observation

There are things crumble before my eyes
Truthfully, I don't even want to see those things, but I am forced to anyway
It becomes sort of daily routine and I can't simply avoid it
Do I have the ability to foresee them? Certainly no.
But this is life. We just can't simply take our pick and go.
No.
It does not work that way.
We have to accept. No matter how bitter they are.

The good news is
we can always learn something and it shapes our way of thinking.
It shifts our paradigm and destruct any standpoint that existed earlier.
But in many cases, it turns us wiser.
I think the same thing happens to me.

I can't complain. I don't want to.
I simply observe and go as a driftwood.
But it still hard to believe to see how much it affects me
and I do grateful for this opportunity

My ustadz said, "Do not harm people. Do not yell at them."
I do exactly as he said.
I told you earlier: I observe.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fakta dan Cerita di Balik Lagu-lagu OASIS

Bandung

Sandwich Generation My Ass