The Adams - Konservatif


Siang
kusaksikan engkau terduduk sendiri
dengan kostummu yang berkilau
dan angin sedang kencang-kencang berhembus
di Jakarta

Dan aku
'kan berada di teras rumahmu
saat air engkau suguhkan
dan kita bicara tentang apa saja

Siang
lambat laun telah berganti malam
dan kini telah gelas ketiga
jam sembilan malam aku pulang


personal notes:

One of my favorites. It reminds me of the moment when I visited my ex (she was my girlfriend back then) for the first time. For me, this song describes romantic chemistry at its finest in some way.

This song was really a hype in 2005 or 2006. I'm not really sure to remember when exactly it released.
But one thing for sure, this song was included in a collaboration album of original soundtrack of "Janji Joni", a debut movie for Joko Anwar as a director. Both film and soundtrack list are really magnificent and highly recommended. It offers you a truth about how's life going exactly in Jakarta especially as a Movie reels courier. Ah, FYI, there are bunch of well-known actors and actresses appeared in this movie as cameo. Big score for The Adams and Joko Anwar.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fakta dan Cerita di Balik Lagu-lagu OASIS

Bandung

Sandwich Generation My Ass