Sandwich Generation My Ass

I don't consider myself part of this hype: sandwich generation.

How come I become part of this mass whining, pointing sandwich as the scapegoat and labelling all this pain with it. I don't have any sandwiches to feed. I'm broke as fuck.

Yet, people around me like stacking their problems on my shoulder. My brain has to work harder than ever to find any other source of income as the existing one won't pay the bills.

Ceremonies. Oh, that's the worse. It costs me a lot of money for crap nonsense. I cannot take this anymore. Living with debt I shouldn't have taken. Pile of debts to finance all the luxuries of Instagram stories.

Crap! Somebody take me out of this rat race! Everyone smiles. Smile, you pain-in-the-arses! I'm reaching the bottom of my credit card's leftovers. I'm squeezing my fuckin' brain off for another coin.

I'm broke haha! I'm fucking broke haha!

Every single person still talks about money. About how expensive a bag is. About how wonderful their last vacation in Bali is. About fancy cars and stuff. About all the bragging they could pull from their bag of hypocrisies.

Oh, how I want to escape. Somebody take me out of this madness or shut the door gently. Because my pride and my sanity are being torn apart. Slowly. 



Jakarta, December 6th 2022.

Myself. Hungry as fuck.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fakta dan Cerita di Balik Lagu-lagu OASIS

Bandung