Growing Love


 Being in a relationship enlighten me, personally, in a way I view love, in a way I love my wife
  It's not secret, we often oversimplify love as flowers and heart-shaped things floating around us
  when in reality, it's not that simply and we eventually realize that simplifying love is naive
  
  Having been married to my wife for almost 2 years, I must admit that we had countless argument
  we grow and we learn new lessons everyday
  love -as we know it- has been constantly transforming
  and I think, every argument and fights that we had, 
  has elevated us to the level that we're currently on
  forming a new form of love between us
  and at the same time shaping the way we express our love to each other

***

  Just like the song of Mocca and Ardhito Pramono
  love is not always sweet
  it sometimes tastes bitter, but hey, that's love. that's life.
  It doesn't have to be perfect as well
  But I'm pleased to colour this journey with you, Teta.

  I can't wait to see ourselves grow
  Building our love together to form ellegance
  to love you in a more mature way
  to love you in an eternity.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fakta dan Cerita di Balik Lagu-lagu OASIS

Bandung

Sandwich Generation My Ass