It's Midnight Already

Today, another confession I guess
It's 17 minutes away to the midnight and yet I'm still staring at your pictures
I don't know why
but seeing your smile is so relaxing and comforting tonight

In your smile,
I find nothing except your beauty
I don't know, just by staring at your pictures, I feel so peaceful
I really want to smile and cry at the same time
I don't know, I don't have any explanation for this

I love you, you know that for sure
but what you don't know is
the 'love' word is only the simplified form
of saying:
- I want to be by your side forever and ever
- I want to hear your stories all night long
- I want to kiss your forehead when you fall asleep
- I want to stare at your sleeping face until the dawn comes
- I want to laugh with you
- I want to run my hand over your eyes just when your tear is about to drop
- I want to see your smile for the rest of my life
- I want to sit by our bed when you feel unwell
- I want, I want to be with you so bad, in this life and the afterlife

I don't want anyone else
From the moment we met, I knew it was you
and Alhamdulillah, All Praise to God, for giving me a chance to finally reached you
I could not ask more anyway.

You ask me why I keep staring at your face for no reason, like a million times
it's you
I keep staring at you
It might sound cliche but look, you are the most precious woman I've ever met
and I want to keep you that way

You call for an explanation
but I don't have one my dear Wina
I love you, I love you far far deeper than you can see

In fact, I am about to cry now.

Now you know,
everytime I say 'I love you'
it's not just an ordinary 'I love you'
it's a prayer
it's the most humane expression of saying 'you're my angel'

So, Wina, honey,
I love you and you know what it means.
Now, I really want to cry.
I hate myself for being this vulnerable, but yes, I love you.



15th May 2017 23:58
From your long-life lover and admirer, Riki Akbar.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fakta dan Cerita di Balik Lagu-lagu OASIS

Bandung

Sandwich Generation My Ass