Big Day

Tomorrow will be marked as another crucial point of my life.
For the first time, I will pay a visit, not an ordinary one though
It's extremely important
It's going to be a big day
I can't help myself freezing right now
I am extremely nervous at the moment
I don't want to ruin it
So, I organize a detailed arrangement
From selecting my best options in terms of outfit
to determining the most reasonable route to her place
I am spending my entire afternoon
just to think possibilities and figure out ways to overcome them, just in case.

I love her very much,
much more than I love myself
So, I want to make sure everything will run smoothly
and the rest,
Let Allah decides.


Wish me luck, everyone.


PS:
Wina, I love you, darling.
I love you so much.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fakta dan Cerita di Balik Lagu-lagu OASIS

Bandung

Sandwich Generation My Ass