I Love You More

It's thursday already, well I stand corrected, It's officially Friday early morning
and before heading to bed, I need to write another confession.

Dear Wina,

I'm staring at your beauty through a photograph
As Stevie Wonder said, you are the apple of my eye
I love the way you told me stories of anything
you are the light of my day, shining through my mobile phone, healing my daily pain

Maybe, maybe
I'm running out of words to describe what I'm feeling at the moment
I don't want to stop though

World is kind of losing its friendliness lately
But that doesn't stop you from being lovely
and I'm running out of words to describe how badly I want to be with you,
spending our entire life on a new adventure against this cruel cruel world.
I would do anything for you.
I want to ease your pain.
I want to love you, comprehensively.

It might sounds cliche.
But I'm going to say it anyway.
I love you more.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fakta dan Cerita di Balik Lagu-lagu OASIS

Bandung

Sandwich Generation My Ass