Wonderful Smile

When I met her for the first time, she was sitting at the corner of the room
The class was about to begin
I always thought that it would be another-ordinary-evening
However, It turned out to be not another-ordinary-evening

She sat peacefully
and I had no idea why her friend spoke out loud
but then she smiled,
a smile that changed everything since then
I had seen many smiles in my life from many beautiful faces
but that smile was different
that smile stole my attention from that moment on
that very smile kept me through that night

Now here she is
coming back from nowhere with her lovely smile
a heartwarming smile
a smile that I've been missing for a long time
a powerful one

And out of all sudden things that happened lately
that smile hit me right in the place it belongs to
and I'm no longer in sorrow, thanks to that smile
and I'm no longer in exhausting loneliness
she came just in time to make me smile as well

I could stare at her face all night long
some friends might say that I've gone crazy over her.
I don't mind anyway.
I don't mind spending my entire life with her. In fact, I would love to.
It would be my privilege to spend my entire life
with the one I love,
with the one I care for,

words can't describe what I have been feeling since the moment I met her.
words can't descriibe what I'm feeling at the moment.

But I'm truly grateful to see her. Again.


To Wina.
Sincerely, Your lover, Riki.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fakta dan Cerita di Balik Lagu-lagu OASIS

Bandung

Sandwich Generation My Ass