Random Loneliness

A weird saturday.
The only thing you can do in this kind of saturday is: do nothing.
Yep. That's exactly what I do today.
I woke up in this morning with a headache. superb headache. too early for a strike.
It was still dark but I have no choice.
Closet might be the most attractive place that I really wanted to pay a visit.
So, I went to closet and you know the rest.

The bad news is I feel sleepy all day long.
Besides, I did not have any plan to do so yap, Sleep was the most reasonable option.
OK, hunger stroke and I almost ate my bed.
So, I got my key and jumped over my bike.
Unfortunately, My favorite breakfast ever, Chicken porridge, did not served this morning.
So, I decided to buy few cups of instant noodles. 

Anndddd... the rest of the day is completely shit.
I sat in front of my laptop until the moon came up.
Tonight, I have no idea to spend my lonely time.
So, ya, I decided to fill this blog with all these shits.
Sorry for messing up your mind tonight.
May joyness be upon you 'cause I started to lose it a bit day by day.
May all love be upon you 'cause I started to lose my faith on it a bit day by day.

Ah, weird notes.
I think I lost my faith.
Goodbye and thank you.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fakta dan Cerita di Balik Lagu-lagu OASIS

Bandung

Sandwich Generation My Ass