Courses at Coursera

My learning spirits come arise lately. At the same time, a friend of mine introduced me to a recommended site for anybody who have a strong will to learn. It’s called Coursera.org. It is actually a site that contains bunch of courses from any disciplines. Medical Science, Computer Science, Mathematics and many more disciplines that you can choose based on your interest and academic background. Just pick a name.

Yes, I get more excited since the courses brought to us by several well-known professors from several reputable universities in the world such as Princeton, Standford, and many other reputable universities. It's a rare opportunity indeed, so I won't miss it. It’s a good place for me to start as I haven’t been in any course since I took my bachelor degree last year.

So far, I’ve enrolled to couple of courses which basically based on my academic background as an IT and also my occupation as an IT practitioner. I can’t wait to take my first course next Monday. Oh, not to mention that some courses do provide certificates signed by the respective professors. It’s even better, isn't it?
 
Well, it’s worth to try, worth to visit whenever you ready. It’s better to be there, on the course, rather than spending your priceless time for useless activities. Right. So, what are you waiting for? Take those courses, lads!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Fakta dan Cerita di Balik Lagu-lagu OASIS

Bandung

Sandwich Generation My Ass